Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last Oracle Technique: GBPUSD 02/5/2012

I just came back from work, the traffic was so bad due to rain, however based on my chart GBPUSD shows a very nice long set-up so I decided to open 2 buy position on this pair.

Both of my position I opened at price of 1.6183 but the different between this two trades is the TP that I have set. The 1st Tp I targeted about 50 pips and the later I targeted about 70-80 pips. Let see if  I can pocket some green pips on this pair today.


After holding the positions for almost a week, the result that I got is really frustrating and I decided to close this positions with a loss.It is quite a heartache to see the losses eating up my accumulated profit.Here is the snapshot of the loss that I had suffered 


I view this loss positively as it teaches me lot of thing and I believe I can make up all the amount that I had loss later on..Money2.. and don't give up


No comments:

Post a Comment