Thursday, April 19, 2012

Last Oracle Technique: AUDUSD (19/4/2012)

This is my call for today, just bought Aussie for 20 cents at 1.0335 , frankly speaking, I already had one opened position on Aussie that i had entered last night and it had been floating -30 pips since then On a bigger picture i am still positive on bull to push this pair higher to at least 1.0425.

Here is the chart that I used to do my analysis:


Let see if I can make some money on this trades............

Just closed one position on Aussie at 0151 hour on Saturday morning Malaysia time  and below is the snapshot of the profit that I manage to pocket


The 2nd long position that I had hold over the weekend has hit the stop loss. I a bit disappointed on this trade but, what can I do, fundamentally speaking Aussie bearishness is significant due to not so encouraging PPI data and HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI is still below 50 levels.

Here is the amount that i had loss on this trade:



No comments:

Post a Comment