Monday, April 23, 2012

Last Oracle Technique: EURJPY (23/4/2012)

Just comeback from work and I didn't do much on work related tasks because I have this credit training for 3 days at the HR department. Well after today's lessons, what can I say is that banker only concern about cash. And when they look at the financial statement of a specific company , they only look on how well the company handle its cash and how much cash that the company has before they decide to grant loans.
But, I don't want to talk about credit hahahaha, just want to share my call on today's trade which I have took couple of minutes ago. I just bought EURJPY at 19.00 Malaysia time for 20 cents with open TP. Let see how many pips I can get from this trade and below is the chart that I did my analysis.


I had closed the trade manually on 25/4/2012 at 0800 Malaysia time and below is the snapshot of profit that I managed to pocket


It is good when my call is correct and i able to pocket some green pips.. Happy Trading guys


No comments:

Post a Comment