Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last Oracle Technique: EURGBP 25/4/2012

Just came back from work and i quickly opened my PC and opened the trading platform in the hope of finding some nice set-up, after spending about 10 minutes, I managed to make my call and today I just sold EURGBP.
I entered with 2 sell positions which worth 30 cents each with a different TPs. The 1st TP is 50 pips and the other is 70 pips.

Let see if I can make some money on this trades and below is the chart that I did my analysis for your better understanding, as there is a saying " A picture tell a thousand words"


Just closed one position on 26/4/2012 at 0715 Malaysia time at only 31 pips because it is better to pocket some profit rather than waiting and in the end doesn't get anything. For the 2nd trade I have put the stop loss at break even, in case if the price move against my favour, I'm protected and it will not jeopardize my equity.

Here is the snapshot of the 1st profit that I just took


Closed my 2nd entry at 2210, with only38 pips as I believe the price will not go down any further and has found its support around 0.8155 level. Here is the snapshot of the 2nd profit that I had pocketed



No comments:

Post a Comment